BankRevolution Summit brings together the apex from the Middle East’s BFSI and Fintech fraternity to address the new normal and the way forward in bringing sustainability to the industry and national economies.
Gathering over 500 professionals virtually, this event aims to evaluate the current global crisis and brainstorm development strategies and solutions for the challenges that the sector is facing currently. The event will witness industry-leaders embrace emerging technologies and innovations as they re-establish future strategies.
The event has already confirmed participation by industry exponents, global leaders and decision makers such as:
- Suresh Bajpai, Executive Vice President,Revenue Maximization – Mastercard
- Subroto Som, Executive Vice President, Group Head of Retail Banking Group – Mashreq PSC
- Suvrat Saigal, Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Retail Banking | Ahli United Bank
- Sagheer Mufti, Chief Operations Officer – HBL
- Philip King, Global Head of Retail Banking | ADIB
- Ajay Makhija, Former Group Head, Global Consumer Banking – SAMBA
- Ahmed Albalooshi, Group Chief Information Officer – Al Baraka Banking Group
- Abdullah AlEisa, Chief Operating Officer – Jadwa Investment
- Mohamed AlTajer, Chairman of the CMO – Council MENA, Advisory Board – CMO Council
- Malik Sarwar, Chief Executive Officer – K2 Leaders Inc
- Mirza Ashraf Beg, Co-Founder, Money Protects.